Wednesday, May 22, 2019

vent.

sigh. i's try, eh. i's honestly try. but i evidently do not play well with others. i feel like i even say this here before. i's make every effort but my way is not the way for anybody but me, it seem. and that would be fine, i good with that, except fuckers keep coming 'round, asking, begging, wanting me to play. and i say no. i say so much no. but they persist. and when i say, experience is why i say no, they still persist, each convinced that he so different, he will be the one to make it work. and everytime i say, i hear better cock than you crow and still end up in the pelau...and still they insist+persist. and thus far they have each+every one all been the same in this particular regard, in spite of the plethora of protestations. not that they can bear to hear that either, any more than my no. this is a man ting i have had decades to observe: each one of them convinced that he is the one to hold me, contain me, keep me for heself and heself alone. they are each+every single one wrong. everyfuckingbody need to understand:
i am not and will never be your woman.
walk good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home