Monday, May 13, 2019

fff#72

flash fiction friday #72 trigger was brought to you by 3big hardback man in a taxi singing along lustily to, "if you don't like girls that are smarter than you, well, then you might not like me..."; inclusions: unexpected, trio, off, surround, odd.

the knife was unexpected. trio of heart, hoof, head thudding too deep, too hard to think straight, i couldn’t get past what the…
then something take over, push him off me and use his moment of surprise at my strength to snatch the blade. press it against his jaw and shock him with the strength of my other hand squeezing his throat.
“so you like danger eh,?”
no answer from the nearly-departed now at my mercy, just terror in his eyes at my smile, not understanding my glee at his demonstrating just how much he deserve his fate this night. not merely an unfaithful man, attempted violence too, and who knows what end he intend; but now violence is mine to enact this night. he will no longer get to enjoy his final act. i go use his body, take what i want, and once i relieve him of his seed, end him. and he might still get treated better than he had plan to treat me. at least, until his ghosts surround and carry him with them into eternity…man like he must have plenty.
i whisper, “i know you must be confuse. you move so easy, confident, i could tell you get away with this plenty times before so it must be odd to find yourself on the other side, so easily disarmed. but before this over it go get stranger, still; you have no idea who+what you choose to fuck with tonight.”
knife still at his neck, i undo and push down his pants with my other hand and start stroking him to readiness.

walk good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home