Monday, October 09, 2006

smells like fff

so this week's flash fiction friday sparked my descriptive streak, but i still felt a need to try something different with my delivery, so here's hoping it's enough to catch your mind's own creative streak, while being open enough to allow your imagination to run wild...
big-up jj. we love him over here, and hope he knows it.

The air was redolent with...
the sting of sulphur
the sweet smell of fresh grass
charred paper
smoky exhalations
the scent of desire
the stink of latex
warm musky flesh...
sex and marijuana
should always stay
unwrapped.

walk good.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a sorry I no come round no more. My life is indescribable at the moment. But this was good. Very evocative with the minimum use of words.

1:07 pm  
Blogger willl said...

after the hype, im not let down at all. thanks for the brilliance.

3:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sex & marijuana,
always good...

6:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home