Monday, September 25, 2006

late fff

so i'm posting this flash fiction friday even though it's past deadline because it was lack of internet access, not my lack of writing it in time, that made it late.
big-up jj.
trying to keep it simple.

Oh, you lying bastard. If I had known…
you know what, fuck that. i didn’t know. and why didn’t i know? because this lying bastard opted against full disclosure. and why did he determine that full disclosure wasn’t necessary? because i’da been mad.

shit, yeah, i’m mad. this lying bastard was just trying to do a public service. maybe i should take my foot off his adam’s apple.
maybe not.
looking down at his sad face framed by the hideous pattern on the motel carpet, though, i almost feel remorse.
i slide my foot down and over his chest to join its partner on the ugly ground, taking care to scrape the surface of his skin ever so slightly with my stiletto. he trembles, no, shivers, and something desirous flashes across his face.
he winks at me, and i falter.
every angry thought flees my mind simultaneously. my body empties of wrath.
he cheekily caresses the instep, ankle and calf, almost to the back of the suddenly-weak knee of the foot which had just been applying pressure at his throat.
i turn my traitorous smile upside-down. don’t fall for the bastard’s tricks. make it stick.
i force my voice to a self-approximation of my ‘normal’ tone and tell him i won’t fall for it.
he smiles up at me and i melt, right into him, right into his arms, on the floor.


walk good.

4 Comments:

Blogger AngelConradie said...

oh that was excellent trini!
brilliant!

4:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job babe! Especially for someone who doesn't like feet...

7:01 pm  
Blogger willl said...

this piece is really beautiful. nice work.

8:35 pm  
Blogger sweet trini said...

thanks, guys. i'm all tickled.
walk good.

12:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home