Monday, September 18, 2006

an fff first (for me)

so this week's flash fiction friday inspired me to try something i don't really do anymore, and certainly haven't done for an fff, so here's hoping i'm still ok @ this. i also decided to keep jj's starter's "he/she" so that readers (i prob'ly shouldn't assume plurality, but it makes me feel better) can choose for themselves, or read it as themselves, or whatever...
big-up jj, my favourite purgatorian, for keeping me on my toes.

I saw her/him through the smokeā€¦
hanging thick and foggy in the air like words heard but unsaid
an endless stream of moving bodies between us
our entire lives between us
all of time and space between us
suddenly compressed as (s)he finally saw me
and our eyes locked tight
pulling us together
cutting through infinity.


walk good.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I liked that.

2:31 pm  
Blogger Peong said...

Nice work babe.

I knew you had it in you.

2:44 pm  
Blogger willl said...

beautiful words. good work.

5:56 pm  
Blogger AngelConradie said...

very nice trini- i'm impressed!

4:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home