Tuesday, February 21, 2006

psa #2

and to think i didn't think i'd need another one...
a word to the wise:
when you are driving the dump truck, do not bother to blow your horn in a misguided attempt to get chicks' attention (especially mine). allow me to guide your future attempts with these words- you and your trailing refuse are not cute. dump the fucking truck first.
also, when i'm about to step off the curb into the intersection, blowing your horn at me as you drive by will not make me notice your cute (you think) face and your hot (you think) ride. rather, it will make me jump back onto the curb, clutching my belongings and my person in fear and horror, because it seems only logical (although, it seems, only to me) that if a car horn is directed at me as i'm crossing an intersection where we're the only traffic, it must be the driver's signal that i'm in danger of getting run over. surely you didn't think it was a good time to grab my attention so you could creepily wink at me, so i'm left to assume that in addition to being hideous, you're crazy or dumb, or both. especially when you then drive straight past, without ever actually entering said intersection.
walk good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The trials and tribulations of a beautiful woman.

4:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home