Thursday, December 15, 2005

man.

consider this a psa:
dudes on public transport or in any other public arena- do not ever assume, or in any other way get it in your tiny minds, that i am reading only because i was previously denied the pleasure of your company. i am not reading simply because i don't have you next to me, rinsing out my ears with your particular line of shit-talk. i am reading because i enjoy it and because i want nothing to do with you and hope the sight of a book might keep you away, and a marginally more functional brain would make that apparent to you.
thank you.

ps: i'll deliver the gremlin chronicles closer to the end of her stay.

walk good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

First of all, it wasn't my fault. You were reading Erica Jong and you had the book upside down. And spilling my drink in your lap was too an accident. And I was too just trying to help clean it up. And calling the Sky Marshall on me was way out of line.

Say, can I borrow some money for bail?

12:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home