Friday, February 04, 2005

carnival time again!

so there's a reason i didn't post yesterday- it was a big travel day for me. i had a hard time keeping the secret, but my mom, my husband (and miriam- thank you) organised for me to fly home and surprise my sis and dad and friends for carnival! this is the best- only marred by the fact that grims can't be here with me, especially since there's a usa-t+t world cup qualifier on ash wednesday, and he's the peong in our little family.
but i promise i'll keep posting, even if they're fewer and further between for a few days. i'll fill you in on all the bacchanal. last night after i touched down, we went uwi splash fete and it was the best! today is the beach and the 3canal show. i think i'm forgoing a post-show fete to be able to afford the insomnia fete on sunday...
anyway, more later...
walk good. sorry you're in the cold (some of you).

1 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

Holy crap! You had ME fooled! I'm so happy for you that you got to go! All of us Yankee dogs will be fascinated to read of the wonders of Carnival--looking forward to it!

12:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home