Friday, June 14, 2013

kryptonite

reeling in confusion is how i wanna say i feeling but it sound so cliche in the voice in my head as i type...but seriously, i real confuse...or something wrong with me, because i cyah understand why people deal with me so. the unfriending seem neverending. sigh.
right. enough wallowing in this week's relationship crash+burn. wha' i really come here for is, sadly, what becoming more+more the usual...need to clear some tab-clutter. i eh go bother apologise for not actually being sorry, just share the wealth, quick+dirty:
gaslighting, in this context, i fighting to explain too often to too-dismissive ears even among people i usually consider relatively enlightened, like the other day's pps bonus share, good to see it well-expressed, bittersweet pleasure at the fact that it will have more weight coming from a man...
something silly now, because, balance; teachers doing what they can to preserve sanity...
and on the topic of youths and smart starts, never thought i'd speak of finnish babies sleeping in cardboard boxes as a positive, but sometimes reality brings lovely surprises...
until our government (as told by a journalist who has long frustrated me, which make the lash sting that much more) remind me that finnish babies-in-boxes not helping we in sweet trini as they sign we arse over to the usa but forget to send the memo to lewwe know.
to soften that blow, a wonderfully-written piece of flash fiction by a good friend.
and an article about onstage nudity that nailed something i wish more practitioners realised and reminded me how much i love the theatre, and why.
and because i want to close nowhere near where i open, some absolute feelgood; 1st video (local; big-up richard voisin), 4+ intense minutes of a sweet spot walking distance from my parents' house since i was 2 that inspired 1 of my favourite pieces of my own short fiction, written while i was in foreign desperately hoping my memory wasn' lying to me; so good to come home and find it hadn't...love me some blue basin, and they capture it gorgeously; 2nd video covers a foreigner's 1week trip here in 7minutes, she had a time and her vlog make me real smile...
i promise more actual writing next time...
walk good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home