Wednesday, December 09, 2009

tragedy part2/3...

i have tings to write this week, but i'm all distracted- it seems my new flat determined to teach me a lesson about caution with precious items...i knew i was clumsy, but, damn...
after breaking my glass pipe the other day, this single black female has now dropped+broken her glass dildo...sigh. aiming for that silver lining again, the same pardner who led to my pipe-purchase about to get a message asking to pretty please fedex me an njoy pure wand or eleven which i been coveting but couldn't justify the purchase of until the recent realisation that my new flat wants me to learn early the dangers of its floors 'cause it can sense we staying together awhile. eleven's my favourite at an exorbitant $310...
anybody brave enough to offer an opinion while i try to decide which? also considering going glass again...not at all exorbitant, and pretty, no?
walk good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home