Sunday, September 09, 2007

land of the free...

...to conform. that's a grimsism, though; i can't take credit.
why, if a physical isn't absolutely required, can the fucking eye people refuse to let me buy new glasses with a prescription over 2 years old when i unintentionally break mine? if i'm willing to work with a prescription more than 2years old for whatever reasons and can pay for my glasses, why can they to force me to take an eye exam?
this populace seems to want to be relieved of the burden of personal decisions. i have no idea why.
walk good.
ps: i realise that if one goes to the doctor for some random strangeness and hasn't been before, the doctor will do a physical, but they don't charge you extra for that shit.
pps: i know i should get over this because it's been weeks, but this is the shit that makes me grind my teeth!

2 Comments:

Blogger willl said...

i heard somewhere today that the united states legislature is considering regulation of fast-food advertising in much the same way they regulate cigarette advertising.

8:19 pm  
Blogger AngelConradie said...

i would be grinding my teeth right along with you trini!

4:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home