Thursday, February 15, 2007

home alone

with the overhead and kitchen lights on, engrossed in the multiple tasks being balanced and planning those next on my list, i'm still scared 99% to death @ tales from the darkside: inside the closet.
an hours-earlier episode gave my the idea for my next fiction. so worth it.
walk good.

ps: and in searching for said earlier episode, i learned that my favourite doctor is on heroes, so now i'm looking forward to catching up on dvd even more.
pps: the chick looks suspiciously like justine bateman in this next episode, mookie&pookie (a computer resurrects its dead owner) but the info doesn't tell me when the episode was made and i have to get back to work. damn.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peong said...

boo. Love the new comment feature.

3:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home