Tuesday, October 18, 2005

reveal?

so i realise that i'm rapidly losing anonymity.
when i started this blog i intentionally made it so i could be contacted, but my real name wasn't available on it. i keep most names in my chatter to first only so as not to implicate the innocent, and i think i've only referred to my gigs by pet names.
yes, i'm a tiny bit of a privacy freak, but just as a manifestation of my control freak-ness.
but as time passes i realise how easy it's become to attach a name (and face) to my originally-faceless prattle, and i'm trying to decide if i care- although, admittedly, it's far too late. but you know i couldn't just let it go without having an opinion.
it started with friends linking me using my real name. and it's cool because i never told them it wasn't- i wouldn't want my silly fetish to interfere with anybody's comfort zone of expression. i safe. and i figured people finding me that way prob'ly already knew me anyway.
but then i think i let a few things slip because i wasn't really paying attention, and i was planning to try and remedy that, but then this last trip to trini i gave up on that whole effort. my excitement actually beat back my paranoia.
not that it matters, like i said, i just couldn't let it pass me by.

and big-up nano for letting me know that if you start circling your right foot clockwise from the ankle, then try to draw a #6 in the air with your right hand, your foot can't keep circling clockwise...

act like yuh know!
walk good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine Cormier said...

Hi Sweets,

No worries, your ?secret? is safe with me, because I only know you from what you have written to me and what I know from your blog. (a name, I assume yours, shows up when you post a comment on my blog and it comes to me as an email) Are you a celebrity or something? Wait... I don't want to know. If you are a celebrity I would have to cease all contact, as I am an attention monger and a celebrity would just steal my thunder.

Just kidding.

I like not knowing too much about you, while it adds to the intrigue and your exotic-ness. You are a great pen pal, and I appreciate your curiosity. You are a truly a sweet trini, and to me will always be so. walk good.

4:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home