Monday, July 18, 2005

return of the football peong

just another quickie to say that i should be picking up a wireless card today, and will hopefully be recycling the dinosaur within 24 hours.
and, in the meanwhile, the combination of a sexy new laptop and not working multiple jobs, has finally brought grims back the blog world- the football peong's first post in 5 months (literally), and hopefully sign of more, now that's it's so fast and easy...
and for future refernce, he is, of course, the sexy husband referred to in the first link on my sidebar...
walk good.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BLOG MORE !!!!!!
I love reading.
And between all the shit going on in the world its like a little hug .

Nico

10:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up Mudderfuckca........Long time no hear I lost my phone so in essence I lost your number...so when you get a chance give me a call so we can vibe.......just wanna say I think everything was as you said and even more. truely a magic moment hope we can do it again....especially playing sanco pedro till 6am waiting for stuff to backup........watching Sunrise

12:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home