Sunday, March 20, 2005

the ombudswoman speaks

after walking away from it and later re-reading, i must clarify one aspect of my previous post.
i think i mistakenly gave the impression that when i'm busy agonising over not wanting to have children, grims is missing the point and just suggesting adoption instead- which is not the case, since he doesn't just assume that adoption is the answer or that us having children at all is a must. adoption is something we discuss from time to time, when my unreasonable urge to save the children from the world we're spoiling asserts itself.
when i posted before my hand was ahead of my thoughts.

and on another note, scrawn actually left her first comment ever on the blog! yay!
for those who don't know, scrawn is the best!
walk good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

You guys should totally either adopt a kid or make one of your own. It would be so much fun! For me, I mean. I LOVE kids--and I REALLY love kids that I can give back when I'm done playing with them.

11:41 am  
Blogger Peong said...

Since my heritage covers a decent chunk of europe, and elisha's covers both africa and asia, if we decide to have children, then I feel we should adopt mexican or south american babies, thus bringing the entire globe into one household. And we would get some reaaly fucked up looks from all the gawkers out there.

9:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home