Friday, February 11, 2005

quick flashback; more later...

so i'm back in cold, cold, cold d.c. i'll write more about carnival after i unpack, but wanted to right quick mention jenn's comment about the pulling-other-peoples'-clothing-out-of-public-washers/dryers...
i'd like to advocate the use of her idea of reverse timers to those in the washer-dryer industry, because knowing if someone's stuff had only been left a few minutes past the end of the cycle, versus half-an-hour or more would allow people trying to use the machines to make the right choice about whose laundry to fuck with...
walk good people. more carnival stories later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Jenn's idea is the best I've heard since silent Velcro. It would definitely help alleviate any guilt over pulling people's clothes out when you're left no other choice. I would take it one step further and install some sort of lock on the machine so no one could take your clothes out before the cycle is through (which seems to happen to me a lot) to make sure that THEY ARE NEXT. Of course that would cause a problem if you realize that you put a red sock in with your whites and couldn't get it out. I think I'm just going to have to sit on the machine and guard my precious undies. Spin cycle...added bonus.

Aly

8:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home