Monday, March 16, 2009

t'ief t'ing 2

i said the other day i would answer questions about you. protocol was stated.
"comment that you want in, and i will do each of the following:
1. respond with something random about you.
2. tell you which song or movie you remind me of.
3. pick a flavour of jello to wrestle you in.
4. say something that only makes sense to you+me (if possible; if not, something that only makes sense to me).
5. tell you my first memory of you.
6. tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. ask you something i've always wondered about you.
8. tell you my favourite thing about you.
9. tell you my least favourite thing about you."

in order of request. anonymous:
1. your dog was crazy.
2. eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.
3. cherry.
4. unravelling yet?
5. how the hell i suppose to work on this lame-ass computer?!
6. goat.
7. bic, electric, what? baby oil, cocoa butter, wax? method?
8. you crack my shit up and have pretty hands.
9. shall remain nameless.

crazyfool:
1. you've been tattooed while on display.
2. banana pancakes, jack johnson.
3. lemon.
4. you never as prepared as you think.
5. in the livingroom @ montello with the awful swank haircut+suit.
6. deer.
7. what you think you want to be when you grow up.
8. your talent and potential.
9. you're not as prepared as you think.

keifel:
1. your name gives absolutely no clue to your appearance.
2. breaking the rules for you because i'd be lying if i didn't say douglas adams' work, more than any song or film, including the hitchhikers guide film.
3. you making me break rules again, i actually have to go with chocolate pudding.
4. you're my favourite m+m.
5. during orange sky (jointpop? anchorage?) gig with lise, making sure we weren't related.
6. bear, as in hug.
7. how the hell you so well-adjusted...
8. your mind. and your books.
9. how little i see you. we can't lime no more...

walk good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home