Thursday, June 02, 2005

just for jake

dude- i'm sorry about royal palace, but just for you, i'ma update some info: mercedes, previously referred to as the hot/tiny asian chick with braces, is actually chinese+cambodian (i think we were all impressed with her that night), and i think i said that "sexy" was the girl with the heels that light up and she has a sister we hadn't seen- well on closer thought, the night we were all there i think the girl in the light-up heels was sexy's sister "honey" because the girl i met as "sexy" the second time was a little smaller and slightly different...
both good though...
walk good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

It's OK, I'm just funnin'.

Mercedes was way, way too skinny for my tastes (c'mon, aren't you supposed to be a booty supporter?). I guess girls can see past the attractiveness part to the gymnastic talent, but I'm not gonna watch a girl strip if I don't think she's hot. That tranny-looking chick might have been the best dancer there, but I wouldn't have known, because I couldn't bear to look at her man-features.

4:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home