Tuesday, August 24, 2010

fff#26

shoulda triggered flash fiction friday #27 friday gone as mystie wrote not 1 but 2(!) fff#26 by then, but went balandra for the weekend and didn't take the internet (not that i wanted to, beyond phone for potential emergency) which luckily let me attempt #26 before triggering #27; so, flash fiction friday #26 (inclusion): rack, pack, track, crack, slack

this night the voices rest; singularity of purpose make them cancel each other out, seem like…

me, i just glad for the quiet…go sleep like the dead after the hunt…doh know why i thought t’ings woulda change, like menopause, maybe some kinna mental blood-moon connection ‘cause nobody never tell me anything so, i just come up with the idea somewhere underneath my mind and it stick…some cycles i wish i was right…it would be easier to not need to follow the singing of arteries, easier to not play god…not that god bothering to come out again these nights, any one of we could play god nowadays; wasn’t so slack long time though, god had come like a god it was so omnipresent, but then, every dyslexic dog have they day, eh? as anansi had he time, so god had it own…if this cycle of lunar rebirth would wane like a woman’s…ent i not truly woman again? maybe before the thirst become all, but them days done. now i take my prey when the universe say, drink life as i must…

this quiet inside me tonight make me feel the static in the air building to streaks of lightning, heralding each crack of thunder. nights like this i used to love the hunt, love selecting a healthy meal to follow home and devour as the sky explode, just not the way he expect…i used to use womanly wiles back in times, used to pick the juiciest man to track, separate him from the pack, la diablesse teach me that, make he feel he’s the one who find desire...

these stormy nights with the quiet inside me guiding, a man could rack he whole body with screams when he see my blazing, glorious form release, could call for any god or devil or woman to save he…once i leave my skin and fiery flesh feel the electricity, the current in the air, none shall escape…

walk good.

2 Comments:

Blogger mystie said...

i like it...:) it also coincides with my thoughts this week gone on how most every culture has a creature who drinks blood...that is very interesting to me

5:51 pm  
Blogger sweet trini said...

thanks dude! and definitely funny; i have a post on same percolating for years now, still as draft...walk good.

10:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home