Tuesday, March 03, 2009

t'ief t'ing

been wanting to try this for months since deidre did grims on facebook, and think my head might be clear enough to follow through now. so for all 3 readers of this blog (and i been so silent lately you prob'ly not even checking anymore) i ready to answer questions about you.
comment that you want in, and i will do each of the following:
1. respond with something random about you.
2. tell you which song or movie you remind me of.
3. pick a flavour of jello to wrestle you in.
4. say something that only makes sense to you+me (if possible; if not, something that only makes sense to me).
5. tell you my first memory of you.
6. tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. ask you something i've always wondered about you.
8. tell you my favourite thing about you.
9. tell you my least favourite thing about you.

walk good.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"3. pick a flavor of jello to wrestle you in."? Awe ssNaP! We orn now... oh wait i doh eat jello... we goh hah to figure that piece out buh doh worry

5:14 am  
Blogger willl said...

of course i in.

5:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and i make three

6:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh heh !! do me !!!

7:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home