Friday, February 02, 2007

the more things change, the more they stay the same...

so after forcing me to switch and then rendering my husband anonymous, blogger then shut me out entirely for most of today- my blog was completely inaccessible.
but it's back- still flawed, but just in time for me to link to the story about this truly depressing student film- good that she did it, tragic results.
and people wonder why i say america's not ready to vote overwhelmingly for a black president (as much as i wish i were wrong, this once)...
walk good.

4 Comments:

Blogger willl said...

not encouraging. very depressing. perfect way to start my friday morning. thanks.

5:34 am  
Blogger Peong said...

Wow. Just wow.

Watching it popped Talib Kweli's "Black Girl Pain" into my head. Found the lyrics here in case any of your readers don't know it. http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/talibkweli/blackgirlpain.html

11:37 am  
Blogger sweet trini said...

glad to see that at least your new comments show you as yourself...thanks for the lyrics. walk good.

2:34 pm  
Blogger AngelConradie said...

blooger's been exceptionally entertaining the last week or so hannit!?! i spent the weekend catching up on all i'd missed when i couldn't get in!

2:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home